**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone number swap between Iphone 5s and Iphone 6

crazycowboy557crazycowboy557 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Iphone 5 is the original and the 6 is the new one.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Iphone 5 is the original and the 6 is the new one.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID/IMEI (MAC or DEC) numbers so that we can take a closer look at them. Be sure to add the last four digits of both phone numbers as well.
  • crazycowboy557crazycowboy557 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    The imei of the new phone is 352019076994577 and the last 4 of the number is 3885. The imei of the old phone is 352031061263116 and the last 4 is 2254. The number I want to keep is 2254 and the device I want it on is imei 352019076994577.

The imei of the new phone is 352019076994577 and the last 4 of the number is 3885. The imei of the old phone is 352031061263116 and the last 4 is 2254. The number I want to keep is 2254 and the device I want it on is imei 352019076994577.

We were unable to find the device with IMEI 352019076994577. Have you activated this device through our BYOD system? If so, please confirm the account's email address so we can take a closer look at it.
    the email is [email protected]

the email is [email protected]

The only device in this account appears to be an LTE SIM card with ICCID 951557. Are you using this LTE SIm card in the device mentioned or are you wanting to activate the phone through our BYOD activation page?
    I thought I did that. I followed the instructions and everything works. It did seem odd that it said at&t as the network and every time I logged in it said follow these steps to set up your sim.
    So I checked the imei number again and it said it was having issues just like the first time. I called the number again. This time the support asked for the imei number and said it wasn't available for byod. I want my money back. I could've bought a 4.99 sim card on the site, not the 20 dollar thing he signed me up for making me believe he was activating my phone. I also want the 20 for downgrading as he never said there would be a fee for that when he told me all I had to do was downgrade when I got the sim card. I am very disappointed in the service I have gotten. I use to love freedompop, but the service has gone downhill.
    edited March 18 #9

So I checked the imei number again and it said it was having issues just like the first time. I called the number again. This time the support asked for the imei number and said it wasn't available for byod. I want my money back. I could've bought a 4.99 sim card on the site, not the 20 dollar thing he signed me up for making me believe he was activating my phone. I also want the 20 for downgrading as he never said there would be a fee for that when he told me all I had to do was downgrade when I got the sim card. I am very disappointed in the service I have gotten. I use to love freedompop, but the service has gone downhill.

We understand. In order to escalate your case for further review, the account must first be canceled. Please do so by following the steps on this page and let us know once it's done so we can send your case to our support team.
    I have cancelled the account.

I have cancelled the account.

The initial set-up fee, as well as the $20 of credit, have been refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.
    the initial cost was 20 not 10. it shows a refund of 10 and 20.

the initial cost was 20 not 10. it shows a refund of 10 and 20.

The reason or billing department refunded only a partial amount is due to the fact that the shipping fee is non-refundable as the shipping company does not allow these to be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience.