Can't Downgrade to Global 100 Plan

AbdyAbdy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 12 in International Calling #1
Hello, I have been charged for a few months for the Global Plus 300 plan. I decided to deactivate it so it stops charging me, by switching to the free Global 100 plan. Every time I try to switch, it shows a window saying there was an error and it failed to switch. The account email is "[email protected]". Any help is appreciated!
Post edited by Abdy on

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Abdy said:

    Hello, I have been charged for Global Plus 300 plan. However, I have recently decided I do not need the Plus plan. When I go to deactivate it, it says deactivation failed. The account email is rummaanxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    We were unable to find a phone number under email rummaanxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    Please confirm if the phone number is associated under the email address on your profile.
  • AbdyAbdy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I can confirm it is the right email by signing into the website with it.
  • AbdyAbdy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 12 #4
    If it is useful, the account phone number is xxxxx3836
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Abdy said:

    I can confirm it is the right email by signing into the website with it.

    Abdy said:

    If it is useful, the account phone number is xxxxx3836

    Hi!

    We have verified the information and there is a failed charge on February 15th. You will need to update your credit card or payment method and then try again. It should let you change the plan.
  • AbdyAbdy Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

    Abdy said:

    I can confirm it is the right email by signing into the website with it.

    Abdy said:

    If it is useful, the account phone number is xxxxx3836

    Hi!

    We have verified the information and there is a failed charge on February 15th. You will need to update your credit card or payment method and then try again. It should let you change the plan.
    Ok, I will try that. Thanks for the help!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Abdy said:

    MarcelaS said:

    Abdy said:

    I can confirm it is the right email by signing into the website with it.

    Abdy said:

    If it is useful, the account phone number is xxxxx3836

    Hi!

    We have verified the information and there is a failed charge on February 15th. You will need to update your credit card or payment method and then try again. It should let you change the plan.
    Ok, I will try that. Thanks for the help!
    Anytime!

    If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
This discussion has been closed.