**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I lost my sim and bought a new sim, how can I transfer my account.

US1US1 Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I lost my sim card and was advised to buy a new and transfer the account, can someone help me how to do that.
thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • US1US1 Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 13 #4
    Hi thank you for the reply, the
    ICCID 89011704........44430
    the phone number on old account is 845.....
    Post edited by US1 on
    edited March 13 #6

US1 said:

Hi thank you for the reply, the
    ICCID -4430
    the phone number on old account is --3467

Thanks! We were able to transfer the new sim under the old account for phone number ending in 3467.
    Please powercycle the device and login with the phone number for the change to take effect.
    Please be aweare that the account where the new sim was ordered, is still active. Please make sure you cancel it to prevent any charges before the 14 day trial ends as we will not be able to refund them if they take place. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel
    Thank you can you please remove/edit my phone number in the post.
    Thank you
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Hi i'm trying to cancel my account but no success tried several times on phone computer but it always shows an error in canceling my account.
    can I get some help here.

US1 said:

Hi i'm trying to cancel my account but no success tried several times on phone computer but it always shows an error in canceling my account.

Would you be so kind as to provide us a screenshot showing the error you get when you try to cancel from a private browsing session on your PC? We need to document it to cancel the account on your behalf if needed.

US1 said:

Would you be so kind as to provide us a screenshot showing the error you get when you try to cancel from a private browsing session on your PC? We need to document it to cancel the account on your behalf if needed.
    Thank uou for the reply,
    I tried several times and was unsuccessful tried many different browsers and incognito mode nothing helped.
    see attachment for Screenshot.

Pleas cancel my account ending in 5334.

Thank you.

US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

Thank uou for the reply,
    I tried several times and was unsuccessful tried many different browsers and incognito mode nothing helped.

Thank you.
    I was unable to find the attachment

US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

Thank uou for the reply,

Thank you.

Thanks! We can confirm that the line ending in 5334 has been canceled.
    Thank you

but Now I already got charged with $71.94,
    will I get refunded for this?
    US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

US1 said:

Thank uou for the reply,

Thank you.

Thanks! We can confirm that the line ending in 5334 has been canceled.
    Thank you

but Now I already got charged with $71.94,
    will I get refunded for this?
    Thank you for your help.
    I appreciate it!
    you've been very helpful.