**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone swap request between stolen phone and new phone

adamaeroadamaero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Old phone is Galaxy SCH-R530U
Last four digits - 4610

New phone - Galaxy Active SAMSUNG-SM-G890A
Last four digits - 5313
ICCID - 8901170427 8177952985

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    adamaero said:

Old phone is Galaxy SCH-R530U
    Last four digits - 4610

New phone - Galaxy Active SAMSUNG-SM-G890A
    Last four digits - 5313
    ICCID - 8901170427 8177952985

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
  • adamaeroadamaero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.

How? As I said, it was stolen: I don't have it. However, I have two freedompop accounts.
    adamaero said:

CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

How? As I said, it was stolen: I don't have it. However, I have two freedompop accounts.
    Please confirm the email address associated with both accounts so we can check out the devices and make the swap.
  • adamaeroadamaero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

Please confirm the email address associated with both accounts so we can check out the devices and make the swap.
    [email protected]
    adamaero said:

CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

CarlosG said:

adamaero said:

[email protected]
    The devices have been successfully swapped. Please turn the devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.