Extremely Frustrated

wwoodswwoods Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I am currently using the free plan but would like to upgrade to the 1 GB plan. The upgrade page lists this plan as $22.99. I want to pay $13.99, which is the price that's being advertised on the signup/sales page.

I tried to submit a ticket to resolve this but it keeps telling me I have to subscribe to the Premium VIP service. I AM SUBSCRIBED TO THE PREMIUM VIP SERVICE!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    wwoods said:

I am currently using the free plan but would like to upgrade to the 1 GB plan. The upgrade page lists this plan as $22.99. I want to pay $13.99, which is the price that's being advertised on the signup/sales page.

I tried to submit a ticket to resolve this but it keeps telling me I have to subscribe to the Premium VIP service. I AM SUBSCRIBED TO THE PREMIUM VIP SERVICE!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After escalating your inquiry regarding the plan, I have been advised that the $13.99 promotion is only available upon sign-up and can only be added to a plan if it hasn; been activated yet. That charge is paid only during the initial month and then it goes back to its original price of $22.99 the following month.