**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

activation worked yesterday, then can't make phone call today

ZhouZZhouZ Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
After I received SIM card yesterday, put it in one of the SIM slot, enter the APN, then, make a phone call. It worked. But today, it doesn't work anymore, ask me to call 611 and a AT&T customer 800 number. It shows AT&T on my phone now. Do I still need to call them to active this phone? I log in my account, it shows active.

IMEI1 866942020575524
IMEI2 866942020605537

What should I do? Thanks!

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    edited March 19 #2
    ZhouZ said:

After I received SIM card yesterday, put it in one of the SIM slot, enter the APN, then, make a phone call. It worked. But today, it doesn't work anymore, ask me to call 611 and a AT&T customer 800 number. It shows AT&T on my phone now. Do I still need to call them to active this phone? I log in my account, it shows active.

IMEI1 866942020575524
    IMEI2 866942020605537

What should I do? Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the complete ICCID numbers you described as IMEI above, so we can take a closer look at your account and include the last four digits of the account's phone number to help us search for the device.