LG G3 WIFI dissabled

JmanTaylorJmanTaylor Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Just purchased a phone from FreedomPop but I am unable to use the wifi. Any network I attempt to connect to is immediately disabled. I have tried to put in a ticket and have VIP Service, however the ticket process does not recognize that I have VIP and will not allow me to put in a ticket. There seems to be no one to contact and no help available.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JmanTaylorJmanTaylor Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    It is the LG G3 Gold that is on my account
    I found and tried these steps prior to contacting you. The problem still persists. Please cancel my account, refund my money and send me a shipping label to return the phone.
    Actually I am within the 14 days. It was delivered on March 7 Here is the tracking number 9274890980743220637167 Tomorrow it will be 14 days from delivery and certainly under 14 days of the reported issue.
    Cool, replace the one I have then as it is defective.

Already done, please send a new one with a return label.
    Confirmed.
    That is the correct address
    Still waiting
    Please cancel all accounts. Since no assistance was received, all charges are being contested.
    Please cancel all accounts and refund any funds paid thus far as I have never been able to use the service nor have an acceptable resolution to my issue in a reasonable time frame. I had the VIP service yet could not submit a ticket and could not get a response until past the 14 day return window. I ordered a sim card, yet received two. I ordered them under the free service but without my knowledge was upgraded to the $20 service on both. I believe your business practices to be dishonest and unethical. I will gladly return the defective merchandise to the address you specify at my own expense once the charges are refunded. You may also contact me between 0800 and 1600 at the number specified on my now closed account.
    Please cancel all service and issue a refund. Ordered 1 sim card, two arrived. Ordered them under the free program but was automatically upgraded to the $20 one without my knowledge. Ordered a phone that did not connect to wifi. Added the VIP service so I could put in a ticket but it still would not allow me to put one in. The "community" would not respond until after the 14 day return window although I had reached out many times prior without resolution. I believe these practices to be deceitful and unethical. I am happy to ship back the defective equipment you sold to me if you provide the refund and a return address.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

Please cancel all service and issue a refund. Ordered 1 sim card, two arrived. Ordered them under the free program but was automatically upgraded to the $20 one without my knowledge. Ordered a phone that did not connect to wifi. Added the VIP service so I could put in a ticket but it still would not allow me to put one in. The "community" would not respond until after the 14 day return window although I had reached out many times prior without resolution. I believe these practices to be deceitful and unethical. I am happy to ship back the defective equipment you sold to me if you provide the refund and a return address.

Hi,

Our team will gladly continue to assist you with your issue. Please confirm the if you're still wanting to return the LG G3 so we can assist you further.
    I would like to return the phone for a refund. I could not get service or support until after the 14 day trial. Shipping took 7 of the 14 days. I think I did my due diligence in attempting to report the issue and return the product. Please specify the address to return the phone and refund the purchase price. Thank you.

I would like to return the phone for a refund. I could not get service or support until after the 14 day trial. Shipping took 7 of the 14 days. I think I did my due diligence in attempting to report the issue and return the product. Please specify the address to return the phone and refund the purchase price. Thank you.

We understand. Please provide us with the device's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.

Hi,

An RMA shows to have been created on 03-28-2019. Please check your email and follow the instructions to return your device for a refund.