**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please try another email address

Ray HowardRay Howard Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to view FreedomPop products and prices, but the web site only gives me the message "Please try another email address".

Since this forum was able to verify my email, I suspect there is some other aspect that causes the web site to have issues. Can anyone shed light on this, please.

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    To view products and price, you need to give another e-mail to do this. This is because you can only have one e-mail per device. I sure you have a second e-mail to use. If not, sign up with one of the free e-mail like google, yahoo, aol and others that are free.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ray HowardRay Howard Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your answer. Yes, I can create as many email aliases as I want.

I'm not sure I understand the one email per device requirement in this context. I have no account with FreedomPop, there are no devices registered with them. I'm not a customer (yet). In fact, an account registration was never even offered on the main web site.

I only registered with this forum after I received the error. All I wanted to do originally was look at what FreedomPop offers. Will I have to create a new alias each time I want to look at the main web site offers?

Thanks for taking the time to help me understand the best way to approach this.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    ginorem said:

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I can create as many email aliases as I want.

I'm not sure I understand the one email per device requirement in this context. I have no account with FreedomPop, there are no devices registered with them. I'm not a customer (yet). In fact, an account registration was never even offered on the main web site.

I only registered with this forum after I received the error. All I wanted to do originally was look at what FreedomPop offers. Will I have to create a new alias each time I want to look at the main web site offers?

Thanks for taking the time to help me understand the best way to approach this.

Yes!
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    While shopping but not yet buying, one email ought to be sufficient. I used a single email to see all offers and set a list of initial list prices when the iPhones were added. It is probably now in archives.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • aniani Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    hi. I want to register with new mail address but it is said that No_To_USER and try other mail address but whatever I add i see the same error. how can I fix it
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ani, You may need to force a logout.
    Go here: https://my.freedompop.com login with your email address as ID and your password.
    In upper right is your loginID click that to see offering of Logout. Choose the logout. Now go back and try shopping with new email address. (Not the one you just logged out of )
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • mominalimominali Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to make a new account...but it always showe "say no to user" ...what should I do...??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.