**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device swap

edmanedman Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I need a freedompop admin to PM me with assistance in swapping an active moto-e 2nd gen device to a samsung galaxy s5. This is the 4th time I've made the request. Please assist.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    edman said:

I need a freedompop admin to PM me with assistance in swapping an active moto-e 2nd gen device to a samsung galaxy s5. This is the 4th time I've made the request. Please assist.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at both and be sure to include the last four digits of their phone numbers as well.
  • edmanedman Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Account Number 5043540501
    moto e 2nd gen MEID: 99000546729142 MEID (Decimal) 256691539807508290
    samsung galaxy s5 IMEI: 354691067345197

The last 4 digits of my freedompop phone number used on the moto e is 0501. The Samsung Galaxy s5 has an "unknown" phone number as I'm trying to swap to this device.
This discussion has been closed.