How can i track my sim card i order on march 9th

Victoria_BeckVictoria_Beck Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I wanted to cancelled this order but FreedomPop accidentally cancelled my other SIM card that I’ve had since November 2018. I received an email saying it’s on it way but I did not receive a confirmation email.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    edited March 19 #2

I wanted to cancelled this order but FreedomPop accidentally cancelled my other SIM card that I’ve had since November 2018. I received an email saying it’s on it way but I did not receive a confirmation email.

Hello,

Please confirm the ICCID associated with the SIM card that was accidentally canceled so we can take a closer look at it and include the last four digits of its phone number as well.
  • Victoria_BeckVictoria_Beck Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    The one that was not supposed to be canceled was SIM card number 8178291912 and the last four digits of the phone number is 8119. I even had the VIP service.
    I recently purchased another SIM card on March 9th 2019 for my daughter and I received it, but it’s not the right SIM card I purchased. I wanted the 12 month prepaid SIM card and some how FREEDOMPOP sent me the wrong one, that SIM card number is 89011704278235899723. I wanted a refund or exchange it. I’m not able to activate the card because it’s saying it’s a monthly plan and that’s not the one I wanted.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

The one that was not supposed to be canceled was SIM card number 8178291912 and the last four digits of the phone number is 8119. I even had the VIP service.
    I recently purchased another SIM card on March 9th 2019 for my daughter and I received it, but it’s not the right SIM card I purchased. I wanted the 12 month prepaid SIM card and some how FREEDOMPOP sent me the wrong one, that SIM card number is 89011704278235899723. I wanted a refund or exchange it. I’m not able to activate the card because it’s saying it’s a monthly plan and that’s not the one I wanted.

Please provide us with the complete ICCID number assigned to the SIM ending in 8178291912. As for the new device, please confirm the order number associated with this SIM so we can take a closer look at its purchase and assist you further.