sim card activation problem

emilyhaiemilyhai Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a 12 month plan from freedompop.com (ICCID: 89011704278235998392) and am having trouble activating it on my Android Moto G (IMEI: 353332060097672). I called the 800 number and the rep told me that the sim card I received isn't a 12 month one, but a month-to-month one. Please advise.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • emilyhaiemilyhai Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I tried that a couple of times but the plan associated with the sim card did not register. When I go to freedompop.com/activate, I entered the ICCID of the sim and the email I used to purchase the sim. I'd get an error that said, please login. So, I login and enter the ICCID and my email again. Then I get the screen that says choose a plan. The 3 option plans aren't any of the 12 month plan that I purchased. And when I chose any one of the 3 plans, just so I can move on, it takes to me a checkout screen. But, I don't need to buy another sim card. I already bought one. Then, I called the 800 number. The rep told me that the sim card I received isn't a 12 month one. That is when I came to this forum and posted my first question. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you.

Hello, my 12 month plan was purchased from freedompop.com.
    Hi @AlejandraG, are you still helping me with this? I have not heard anything for several days now. Thanks.
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin
    emilyhai said:

Hi @AlejandraG, are you still helping me with this? I have not heard anything for several days now. Thanks.

Hey there!

It looks like the SIM card is all good now. You will need to activate the SIM card using a different email and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank You!