**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap old FreedomPop number to new FreedomPop sim card

Casey_SCasey_S Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I lost my old phone and then purchased a new sim from the FreedomPop website and I would like to have my phone number used on this new sim card I just dont know how to do that.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    Casey_S said:

I lost my old phone and then purchased a new sim from the FreedomPop website and I would like to have my phone number used on this new sim card I just dont know how to do that.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the old phone's MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers as well as the SIM card's ICCID and the last four digits of their phone numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
  • owmykneehurtsowmykneehurts Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

I also have the same problem. I have an existing number but the old SIM card doesn’t seem to work anymore. I have a new SIM card I’d like to use for this number. I’ll provide the info that was asked for in the question above. My MEID is 35380408789534. The new SIM card ICCID is 89011704278147950218. My FreedomPop number is 50x-xxx-6324
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I have an existing number but the old SIM card doesn’t seem to work anymore. I have a new SIM card I’d like to use for this number. I’ll provide the info that was asked for in the question above. My MEID is 35380408789534. The new SIM card ICCID is 89011704278147950218. My FreedomPop number is 50x-xxx-6324

Hi,

Your case has been escalated to our support team so that they can assist us with getting your new SIM card activated in your account. We'll let you know the moment they provide us with an answer to your case.