Changing assigned numbers on our SIMS

mrty23mrty23 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
we lost the phone/sim on our account that was connected to the 623- number, so we order a new sim and it has a 937 number, how can I change the 623 number to be on the new SIM ICCD number 89011704278235849785?

Thanks!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    mrty23 said:

we lost the phone/sim on our account that was connected to the 623- number, so we order a new sim and it has a 937 number, how can I change the 623 number to be on the new SIM ICCD number 89011704278235849785?

Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both SIm cards' ICCID numbers and we'll make the swap right away.
  • mrty23mrty23 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you but the problem is that we lost the original sim, we would just like to move the ICCID number above onto the 623 number. I can't find the old ICCD number listed anywhere in our account.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    mrty23 said:

Thank you but the problem is that we lost the original sim, we would just like to move the ICCID number above onto the 623 number. I can't find the old ICCD number listed anywhere in our account.

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the devices requested. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if it works properly.