Switching to new device

Netherprovinc3Netherprovinc3 Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
I am interested in switching to a new device. However, the device that I have, the Motorolla Moto E 1st generation doesn't seem to have a sim card slot.

1. I previously used the device with a Verizon prepaid mvno. So, it should have the right technology to work on my Freedom Pop account, which is a Sprint mvno.
2. the device seems to be unlocked as evidenced by there being no Verizon or Tracphone logo when I boot the device up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Netherprovinc3Netherprovinc3 Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie

I am interested in switching to a new device. However, the device that I have, the Motorolla Moto E 1st generation doesn't seem to have a sim card slot.

1. I previously used the device with a Verizon prepaid mvno. So, it should have the right technology to work on my Freedom Pop account, which is a Sprint mvno.
    2. the device seems to be unlocked as evidenced by there being no Verizon or Tracphone logo when I boot the device up.

Can you please provide us with the MEID number for the device you want to activate with us?
    Is there a way for me to private message that to you or to email it to you? I tried the email address in your profile but the email bounces back.
  • Catwooman10Catwooman10 Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I am upgrading to a new unlocked Samsung galaxy s9 and need to swap out the sim card that is in my old Samsung S5 into the new phone and activate it. Right now when I switch it over it tells me to contact customer service.