**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Reset phone now account inactive

ruttergodruttergod Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I factory reset my phone, set APN again, and now the FreedomPop app is telling me my account is inactive due to unknown technical reasons. Tried reboot and didn't help.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 485FreedomPop Newbie admin
    ruttergod said:

I factory reset my phone, set APN again, and now the FreedomPop app is telling me my account is inactive due to unknown technical reasons. Tried reboot and didn't help.

Hello ruttergod!

Thank you for contacting FreedomPop. We've checked account associated with phone number XXX-XXX-6711 and confirmed it was suspended due to data overage. You had 2.00 GB allocated on your current cycle. However, our records indicate so far, a total of 3.95 GB have been used. We confirmed there's credit balance available on the account that should allow you to continue using the service. Your account is now active, please be sure to power cycle your device, it should be working now.