**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activate new LTE sim with existing number from global sim

Tom73Tom73 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I just received a new LTE Sim card to replace the global sim. I need assistance transferring the account/phone number from the global sim to the lte sim.
lte: 89011704278235840271
last 4 of phone number: 6338

Thanks

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,148 admin
    Tom73 said:

I just received a new LTE Sim card to replace the global sim. I need assistance transferring the account/phone number from the global sim to the lte sim.
    lte: 89011704278235840271
    last 4 of phone number: 6338

Thanks

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. But before we move forward, we want to make sure we're on the same page. When it comes to swapping from one account to another, we are only able to move an account's phone number, credit, and data but not the account's plan. Let us know if you want us to swap the old phone number to the new device and we'll do so right away.
  • Tom73Tom73 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I would like the phone number associated with the Global SIM (6338) to be moved to the LTE SIM. Thanks!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,148 admin
    Tom73 said:

Yes, I would like the phone number associated with the Global SIM (6338) to be moved to the LTE SIM. Thanks!

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that another agent had already swapped the phone number to the SIM card you wanted. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.