Continuation of thread #137774 -- unable to register on ATT

davofanmaildavofanmail Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
Hi Carlos,
Sorry to start a new thread, but for some reason my responses to your last post aren't being recorded in the existing forum thread.
I uninstalled/reinstalled the Freedompop app on my phone and WHAM I was able to sync the account information and was automatically issued a new phone number. YAY!
BUT--even though the account says everything is fine, when I try to register on the ATT network that the phone can see, after 30 seconds Android comes back with a message that says the device can't be registered. Have done several phone reboots.
Sorry to be such a pain...but still no joy.
CLUE: I had been using the wrong email (****@comcast.net) when I started working with you last week...the correct email for my active account is ************@gmail.com -- look at my community profile to validate it -- perhaps the SIM is "connected" to the wrong account?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hi Carlos,
    Sorry to start a new thread, but for some reason my responses to your last post aren't being recorded in the existing forum thread.
    I uninstalled/reinstalled the Freedompop app on my phone and WHAM I was able to sync the account information and was automatically issued a new phone number. YAY!
    BUT--even though the account says everything is fine, when I try to register on the ATT network that the phone can see, after 30 seconds Android comes back with a message that says the device can't be registered. Have done several phone reboots.
    Sorry to be such a pain...but still no joy.
    CLUE: I had been using the wrong email (****@comcast.net) when I started working with you last week...the correct email for my active account is ************@gmail.com -- look at my community profile to validate it -- perhaps the SIM is "connected" to the wrong account?

Hi davofanmail.

We have confirmed that the SIM card account is under the same email address used to create your profile on the FreedomPop Community forum. Please make sure to use that email address.

Also, since you are using a Dual-SIM smartphone, please make sure to have our SIM card inserted on the primary slot.