**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Replace old phone with newly activated BYOD

emilfordemilford Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I activated a new BYOD phone on a new plan per the instructions and would like to move it to my regular account. I would also like to move my phone number to the new device.

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could turn off automatic top-off for the new phone.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    emilford said:

I activated a new BYOD phone on a new plan per the instructions and would like to move it to my regular account. I would also like to move my phone number to the new device.

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could turn off automatic top-off for the new phone.

Thank you for your time!

Hi emilford.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.