**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device swap request

BackupBackup Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I need to swap my device with new one. Sent twitter message last Saturday, but haven't got response yet. The phone number is (812) 565- night eight six eight. The new ESN is 270 one one 31792 zero zero 350 six six 0. Let me know if you need more info, but please help me swap it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Backup said:

Hi, I need to swap my device with new one. Sent twitter message last Saturday, but haven't got response yet. The phone number is (812) 565- night eight six eight. The new ESN is 270 one one 31792 zero zero 350 six six 0. Let me know if you need more info, but please help me swap it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi Backup. Upon account review; we have seen that you have been assisted by an agent via Twitter today and the request has been addressed. Multiple agents cannot assist over the same matter. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please refer to the DM sent via Twitter.