My free account is still suspended :(

PACIFIC F.I. INCPACIFIC F.I. INC Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
Last month, the account ([email protected]) used up all the free monthly data, and thus got suspended until the next billing period. At first, the web site showed that there were 3 billing days left before reset. However, now, the web site shows that there are 4 billing days left.. Is there a way to get the free account back and running? Thanks

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    edited March 26 #2

Last month, the account ([email protected]) used up all the free monthly data, and thus got suspended until the next billing period. At first, the web site showed that there were 3 billing days left before reset. However, now, the web site shows that there are 4 billing days left.. Is there a way to get the free account back and running? Thanks

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After reviewing your account we verified that it had become suspended due to data overage as you mentioned. However, the system has not yet reset or reactivated the device due to errors while attempting to do so. Which is why we escalated your case to our support team who were able to reset and reactivate it correctly. Please turn your device off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • PACIFIC F.I. INCPACIFIC F.I. INC Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    I see the account is now reset, but there is one major problem. It looks like my account was cancelled and then somehow reinstated, but I have lost the number that was originally assigned to me. Is it possible to get it back? The number used to be 281-972-8858

I see the account is now reset, but there is one major problem. It looks like my account was cancelled and then somehow reinstated, but I have lost the number that was originally assigned to me. Is it possible to get it back? The number used to be 281-972-8858

In order to get this resolved ASAP you'll need to add a temporary phone number to your account so that we can then attempt to reset the previous number back into your account.

Let us know once it's done.
    CarlosG. It is done. The temporary number is 346-261-2069

CarlosG. It is done. The temporary number is xxx-xxx-2069

After escalating your case, we have been advised that the reason the phone number was deactivated from the account is that the account was not used since October of 2018 until March of this year and became Dormant (Suspended) which caused the system to remove the phone number. We have tried to get the phone number back but unfortunately, the system will not allow it to reactivate as it appears as Disconnected.
    There is no point to argue since you stated that it is not possible to reactivate.

However, I did receive an email about "a new number fee will be charged". If there is a fee, will that be refunded?

There is no point to argue since you stated that it is not possible to reactivate.

However, I did receive an email about "a new number fee will be charged". If there is a fee, will that be refunded?

Go ahead an add the new number and we'll escalate your case so our su[pport team can take a look at the charge made. However, there is no guarantee that a refund will be made.
    CarlosG said:

there is no guarantee that a refund will be made.

The number is already made. However, do we know if there is even going to be a charge? If not, I don't think we need to worry about refund to begin with.

Please do let me know, however, if there is indeed a charge.

CarlosG said:

The number is already made. However, do we know if there is even going to be a charge? If not, I don't think we need to worry about refund to begin with.

Hi,

Can you confirm if you received a charge?
    CarlosG said:

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Not at this time no, and that's the reason why I inquire what the future charge amount will be (if there is going to be a charge at all).

CarlosG said:

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Not at this time no, and that's the reason why I inquire what the future charge amount will be (if there is going to be a charge at all).
    Your account does not show any pending charges. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.