Nothing in Recents (History of phone calls)

flayer6flayer6 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
My recent call history is empty. I have not emptied it. I just got a call from a person I'd like to put into my contact but I don't have their number as it doesn't show up in my recents. Please assist.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    flayer6 said:

My recent call history is empty. I have not emptied it. I just got a call from a person I'd like to put into my contact but I don't have their number as it doesn't show up in my recents. Please assist.

Hi flayer6. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. A small number of users have been affected in the same way and we would like to inform you that the corresponding team is already working on a fix. Don't worry, in the meantime, you may see your call log by logging into your FreedomPop online account.
  • flayer6flayer6 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jossie, Correct me if I'm wrong but then there's no way to assign a caller to a contact without manual effort?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    flayer6 said:

Hi Jossie, Correct me if I'm wrong but then there's no way to assign a caller to a contact without manual effort?

Hi. While we really wish we could offer an option to do so. Currently, it can only be done manually. We have documented what you have inquired for further review of the corresponding team, we hope we can offer that option in the future.