**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone number swap request.

user1061359user1061359 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
hi, I would like the FreedomPop phone numbers swapped between two currently active SIMs.
I will be happy to provide the SIM ICCIDs, phone numbers, or account e-mail addresses in response to a private message, if an administrator could contact me.
thank you!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin

hi, I would like the FreedomPop phone numbers swapped between two currently active SIMs.
    I will be happy to provide the SIM ICCIDs, phone numbers, or account e-mail addresses in response to a private message, if an administrator could contact me.
    thank you!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM cards as well as the last four digits if the phone numbers you want us to swap and we'll gladly take a closer look at them.
  • user1061359user1061359 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks so much for your offer to help, Carlos. I would prefer to provide this information privately. I understand that I'm not able to create a private message, but would be able to respond to one. Would you be able to send me such a message? I will provide all the info you request in the response.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin

Thanks so much for your offer to help, Carlos. I would prefer to provide this information privately. I understand that I'm not able to create a private message, but would be able to respond to one. Would you be able to send me such a message? I will provide all the info you request in the response.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.