**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I lost my sim card, the account is still active.

adamsmithatg01adamsmithatg01 Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
is it possible to get another sim and keep the current account/phone number?

Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• adamsmithatg01adamsmithatg01 Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    I have another FreedomPop sim card. What I can do next. Please advise. Thank you.
    The ICCID is 89011704278157068174 it is 3-in-1 LTE SIM, same model as my previous one.

Shall I put the SIM card to my phone or I need to wait for your confirmation?

Thanks.
    I have provided the ICCID: 89011704278157068174 last week. Can I put the SIM card to my phone now? Please let me know. Thanks.
    As I have not heard anything from you. I have plugged-in the other SIM card and the card is added to my account automatically and assigned a new phone number (510) 901-1148. Charged $10 automatically. On the phone it says SIM not provisioned. What are you doing on the other side? Is my account messed up? If you can not resolve the problem here, how can I close the account completely?
    Is anybody there to help? I have two SIM cards on my active account and cannot connect to anywhere. Please support.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Is anybody there to help? I have two SIM cards on my active account and cannot connect to anywhere. Please support.

Hello, We will gladly resolve this issue right away. Please provide with the last four digits of the old phone number associated with the old device so that we can transfer the new ICCID: 89011704278157068174 to this account and get your services working as quickly as possible.
    I have just ordered another SIM card from FreedomPop. Cost another $20.99. I will let you know once I have received the new SIM card.

I have just ordered another SIM card from FreedomPop. Cost another $20.99. I will let you know once I have received the new SIM card.

We're here to help in any way possible.

I have ordered the SIM on April 10. The system created a new plan "LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle#2" under my account.
    I haven't received the SIM yet. Surprisingly, the account status shows "My Subscription 7 days Billing Days Left".

My questions:
    1. Why I only have 7 days to be billed?
    2. When can I receive the SIM?
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 399 admin

I have ordered the SIM on April 10. The system created a new plan "LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle#2" under my account.
    I haven't received the SIM yet. Surprisingly, the account status shows "My Subscription 7 days Billing Days Left".

My questions:
    1. Why I only have 7 days to be billed?
    2. When can I receive the SIM?

Hi adamsmithatg01! We apologize for the confusion. However, it seems you reactivated your SIM card ( 89011704278157068174) on a brand new sub-account, you were charged $0.99 for the reactivation of the SIM and $10 that were placed as a credit to your account since it was activated with the Free plan.

Regarding the order placed on 04-09-2019, we are able to confirm it is still processing. However, we have recently transitioned to a new procurement location, which has caused a slight delay in the shipment of all orders. We want to ensure you that we are working diligently to have your order fulfilled and understand the importance of getting your order shipped in a timely manner.

As far as your trial is concerned, it will not begin until after your order has been shipped so that you may enjoy the full length of your trial.
    Thanks for the clarification. The "reactivation of SIM card (89011704278157068174)" was by mistake I believe. I thought that SIM was from FreedomPop, but looks it is not. Could you please remove this sub-account? I just want to stick on FreedomPop's products. That was why I placed the order on 04-09-2019.

Thanks for the clarification. The "reactivation of SIM card (89011704278157068174)" was by mistake I believe. I thought that SIM was from FreedomPop, but looks it is not. Could you please remove this sub-account? I just want to stick on FreedomPop's products. That was why I placed the order on 04-09-2019.

Hi, In order to cancel an account it is necessary for the customer to first attempt it on their end by following the steps on this page. Let us know if you are unable to do so by sending is a screenshot of any error messages you get so we can assist you further.
    is the order I placed on 04-09-2019 still on the right track?
    I am still waiting for the order I have placed on 04-09-2019. It's been two weeks now. Any estimate on when the kit will arrive?
    Hello,

I have received the new SIM. The ICCID is 89011704278168046623. I have pulg the SIM card to my phone, but I haven't request the new phone number.
    Can you help to bind my original phone number (650) 332-8966 to this new SIM.

Thanks.
    Can anybody help to bind the old phone number to new SIM?
    The new ICCID is 89011704278168046623
    The old phone number is (650) 332-8966. It is still active in the my account. I lost the old SIM.
    Thanks.
    Can anybody help? Please?

Can anybody help? Please?

Hi,

We have successfully moved the old number to the new LTE SIM. Please be sure to cancel the old device so that you don't get future charges.
    Excellent! I am able to use the original phone number with my new SIM now.

I was trying to cancel the old sub-account "LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle". But it says "Cancellation Unsuccessful". I attached the screenshot and hope you can help.

THANK YOU!
    The account looks disappeared. I will assume somebody helped on this. Thanks.

The account looks disappeared. I will assume somebody helped on this. Thanks.

We're glad our team was able to assist you with this issue. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.