**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone Swap Request

David HelmsDavid Helms Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

Both BYOD Cell Phones are Successfully Active on Freedompop and I would like to request a device swap between the new and old account.

Please PM me to let me know what info you need to make the swap.

Thanks!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Hello,

Both BYOD Cell Phones are Successfully Active on Freedompop and I would like to request a device swap between the new and old account.

Please PM me to let me know what info you need to make the swap.

Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at them and be sure to include the last four digits of their phone numbers to make sure we have the right accounts.
  • David HelmsDavid Helms Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks CarlosG!

NEW Phone:
    DEC: 256691515402115090
    Last four digits of their phone number: 6068

OLD Phone:
    DEC: 256691559305259272
    Last four digits of their phone number: 4577
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Thanks CarlosG!

NEW Phone:
    DEC: 256691515402115090
    Last four digits of their phone number: 6068

OLD Phone:
    DEC: 256691559305259272
    Last four digits of their phone number: 4577

We have successfully swapped the devices between the accounts requested. Please turn the working device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.