**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

would like to swap a number on my free account to a purchased new SIM 12 month plan

rlong45rlong45 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
would like to swap a number on my free account to a newly purchased 12 month plan SIM

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    rlong45 said:

would like to swap a number on my free account to a newly purchased 12 month plan SIM

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number you are wanting to swap as well as the ICCD numbers that appear on your new SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • rlong45rlong45 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    8095 and the new ICCD number is 89011704278236066892
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    rlong45 said:

8095 and the new ICCD number is 89011704278236066892

Before we can move the phone number you want to the new device, it must already have a phone number active in it, however, after reviewing your account we verified that this device has not yet been properly activated. Are you still wanting to activate this device and move the old number to it?
This discussion has been closed.