**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to transfer top up credits to new phone and account

snowylocalsnowylocal Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to cancel the account with theLG Optimus F3 and transfer the top up credits to the account I now use, which is under a different Freedompop account.

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin

I would like to cancel the account with theLG Optimus F3 and transfer the top up credits to the account I now use, which is under a different Freedompop account.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. We would like to start by mentioning that it's necessary for you to cancel the account on your end by following these steps. Please confirm the phone number assocaited with the LG Optimus F3 so we can take a closer look at it as well as the email address associated with the account you use now so we can take a closer look at it.
  • snowylocalsnowylocal Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I cancelled the LG Optimus F3 account, I could not see he phone number, but that was the account associated with the email used for this support account. I need to move the credits to my [email protected] account to the phone number ending in 92
  • snowylocalsnowylocal Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Actually, the account I need the credits moved to is [email protected] the number ending in 98
  • ibwongagainibwongagain Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Is it possible to transfer my remaining Top-Up credit to a working device/account? The phone on this account ([email protected]) has stopped working, but I still have a small remaining Top-Up credit. I would like to transfer this credit to my "[email protected]" account.

Thanks and let me know,
    v/r,
    John

Actually, the account I need the credits moved to is [email protected] the number ending in 98

Hi,

Are you still needing assistance with transferring the credit balance?

Is it possible to transfer my remaining Top-Up credit to a working device/account? The phone on this account ([email protected]) has stopped working, but I still have a small remaining Top-Up credit. I would like to transfer this credit to my "[email protected]" account.

Thanks and let me know,
    v/r,
    John

Hi,

In order to be able to transfer credit from one account to another, the initial account must first be canceled so the credit can be removed from it. Please follow these steps to properly cancel the account and let us know once it's done so we can move it to another account.