**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need replacement SIM card.

Ted3205Ted3205 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Need replacement SIM card. "Nano" part separated from "Micro" part. When I called support, I was told to put in a ticket online. When I tried that, I was told I could not, because I did not have VIP service. (I had to downgrade VIP because it was about to incur additional charges before I could make a single phone call.)

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    Ted3205 said:

Need replacement SIM card. "Nano" part separated from "Micro" part. When I called support, I was told to put in a ticket online. When I tried that, I was told I could not, because I did not have VIP service. (I had to downgrade VIP because it was about to incur additional charges before I could make a single phone call.)

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Unfortunately, we are unable to replace the SIM card with a new one but we can assist you with replacing it in the account once a new one has been purchased.

You can get a new SIM by going to our online store or by checking out any of our online retailers.