Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Request to swap phone number between two active account

koo75kabkoo75kab Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have an active freedompop account, and I just got a new freedompop sim.

Please advise of steps towards swapping the phone number of the two sim.

Thanks.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    koo75kab said:

I have an active freedompop account, and I just got a new freedompop sim.

Please advise of steps towards swapping the phone number of the two sim.

Thanks.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on both the old and the new SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them and be sure to include the last four digits of the numbers you want us to swap.
  • Vstsolk2Vstsolk2 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also having the same issue please see msg below. Thanks.
    Received 5 robo emails and not one of them offered any solutions or help on how to port/swap existing freedompop telephone number to a “new” freedompop sim.
    1: These are both active Paid numbers one will be expiring soon.
    2: Yes, I have followed and completed the so called port out steps SEVERAL TIMES nothing
    3: Same message Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit. I have resubmitted for the last 6 Hours!
    edited April 10 #4
    Vstsolk2 said:

I am also having the same issue please see msg below. Thanks.
    Received 5 robo emails and not one of them offered any solutions or help on how to port/swap existing freedompop telephone number to a “new” freedompop sim.
    1: These are both active Paid numbers one will be expiring soon.
    2: Yes, I have followed and completed the so called port out steps SEVERAL TIMES nothing
    3: Same message Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit. I have resubmitted for the last 6 Hours!

Hi, We will be more than happy to assist you through this other thread in order to avoid confusion with other agents: https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/40083/request-to-swap-phone-number-between-two-active-account#latest.
  • SU SUSU SU Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Carlos,

I have the same issue here when I try to transfer number to my new LTE sim card.

Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit.

Please help
    SU SU said:

Carlos,

I have the same issue here when I try to transfer number to my new LTE sim card.

Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit.

Please help

Hi,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the last four digits of the phone number you want to moe to the LTE SIM as well as the SIM's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them.