**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Request to swap phone number between two active account

koo75kabkoo75kab Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have an active freedompop account, and I just got a new freedompop sim.

Please advise of steps towards swapping the phone number of the two sim.

Thanks.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    koo75kab said:

I have an active freedompop account, and I just got a new freedompop sim.

Please advise of steps towards swapping the phone number of the two sim.

Thanks.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on both the old and the new SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them and be sure to include the last four digits of the numbers you want us to swap.
  • Vstsolk2Vstsolk2 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also having the same issue please see msg below. Thanks.
    Received 5 robo emails and not one of them offered any solutions or help on how to port/swap existing freedompop telephone number to a “new” freedompop sim.
    1: These are both active Paid numbers one will be expiring soon.
    2: Yes, I have followed and completed the so called port out steps SEVERAL TIMES nothing
    3: Same message Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit. I have resubmitted for the last 6 Hours!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    edited April 10 #4
    Vstsolk2 said:

I am also having the same issue please see msg below. Thanks.
    Received 5 robo emails and not one of them offered any solutions or help on how to port/swap existing freedompop telephone number to a “new” freedompop sim.
    1: These are both active Paid numbers one will be expiring soon.
    2: Yes, I have followed and completed the so called port out steps SEVERAL TIMES nothing
    3: Same message Transfer Status : The selected phone number is already in use. Please update and resubmit. I have resubmitted for the last 6 Hours!

Hi, We will be more than happy to assist you through this other thread in order to avoid confusion with other agents: https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/40083/request-to-swap-phone-number-between-two-active-account#latest.