**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to transfer existing phone number from one freedompop account to another freedompop account

KelngKelng Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I need to transfer a phone number (xxx-xxx-5227) under my father's freedompop account to my new freedompop account. My current account is assigned to xxx-xxx-0344, but I want to use xxx-xxx-5227 for my phone. I tried the online transferring service, and it said that the number xxx-xxx-5227 is in use and it cannot transfer the number. Can you help me with that?

The phone using the #xxx-xxx-5227 is a Samsung Galaxy SIII (CDMA)
The phone using the #xxx-xxx-0344 is a GSM Unlocked phone with SIM ICCID#89011704278235881598

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    Kelng said:

I need to transfer a phone number (xxx-xxx-5227) under my father's freedompop account to my new freedompop account. My current account is assigned to xxx-xxx-0344, but I want to use xxx-xxx-5227 for my phone. I tried the online transferring service, and it said that the number xxx-xxx-5227 is in use and it cannot transfer the number. Can you help me with that?

The phone using the #xxx-xxx-5227 is a Samsung Galaxy SIII (CDMA)
    The phone using the #xxx-xxx-0344 is a GSM Unlocked phone with SIM ICCID#89011704278235881598

Hi,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the Samsung's MEID numbers so we can take a closer look at it and help resolve this right away.
  • KelngKelng Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @CarlosG The Samsung Galaxy SIII phone's MEID# is:

256691457705314357 (Decimal)
    0x99000211511735 (Hex)
  • KelngKelng Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @CarlosG Yes, thank you very much. The swap was successful and works. I can use the 5227 number on my new phone now!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    Kelng said:

@CarlosG Yes, thank you very much. The swap was successful and works. I can use the 5227 number on my new phone now!

You are welcome, we are happy to help. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.