I want to close my account and get a refund of the unused top-up credit

djsgmaildjsgmail Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
How do I coordinate that?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    djsgmail said:

How do I coordinate that?

Hello,
    Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm is the email address in your profile is the same as the email assocaited with your FreedomPop account and include the last four digits of its phone number to make sure we have the right one.
  • cabventurescabventures Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to do that also. I got 3 sim cards but am only using 1. The two that i am not using I will cancel when I am assured that I get the $20.00 top-up credited to my card. E-mail address for this forum is the same as my account the two nubers to cancel is 6986, and 8099. I dont think I will ever use the top-up on the 3rd number 8036. Can I have that refunded also without singing on to safty mode. I will not cancel the 8036 account.
  • paulc2019paulc2019 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi
    I could not figure how to cancel the account, so I downgraded the account but to my surprise it downgraded and charged me 20 dollars top up. I want to cancel my account and get refund, how do I do that?
  • paulc2019paulc2019 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi
    I could not figure how to cancel my account so I downgraded but it charged me 20 dollars and downgraded.
    I want to close my account and get a refund of the 20 dollars top-up credit.
    My account email [email protected] can u please do the needful and let me know.
    Thanks
  • JennyLeeJennyLee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i want to do this