**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer Account BYOD Active

MWeberMWeber Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I just called in and paid an activation fee for my Best Buy purchased SIM card. The agent swapped my account from one email address to another. The telephone number is in the new account. The ICCID number is in the new account. The iOS app does not allow me to log into my account. The salesman hung up on me. Agents will not help (Very bad service) Help me finish the setup process. I want to keep the same telephone number.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 346FreedomPop Newbie admin
    MWeber said:

I just called in and paid an activation fee for my Best Buy purchased SIM card. The agent swapped my account from one email address to another. The telephone number is in the new account. The ICCID number is in the new account. The iOS app does not allow me to log into my account. The salesman hung up on me. Agents will not help (Very bad service) Help me finish the setup process. I want to keep the same telephone number.

Hello MWeber!

Thanks for reaching out. It is our understanding you're experiencing problems when trying to log into the iOS app. In order to be sure we're checking the correct account, can you please confirm the last four digits of the phone number and your SIM card's ICCID. Please be sure to confirm as well, what is the error message you see when you try to log into the app.