**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like to swap the phone numbers between two of my devices.

JF35JF35 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have three active devices on my account-- but I would only like to swap the numbers between the ZTE Smartphone and the HTC Smartphone. I can provide the information of both of them, whether it be ICCID or MEID. Please respond with a private message.

Best Answer

Answers

• JF35JF35 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

I currently have three active devices on my account-- but I would only like to swap the numbers between the ZTE Smartphone and the HTC Smartphone. I can provide the information of both of them, whether it be ICCID or MEID. Please respond with a private message.

Hello,

We will gladly help you with this issue. Can you confirm if the phone number you want us to swap is 8766 on the ZTE Smartphone and 0034 on the HTC Smartphone?
    Yes, that is correct, thank you.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    JF35 said:

CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

Hello,

We will gladly help you with this issue. Can you confirm if the phone number you want us to swap is 8766 on the ZTE Smartphone and 0034 on the HTC Smartphone?
    We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the device mentioned above. Please turn them off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • JF35JF35 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

Hello,

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the device mentioned above. Please turn them off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    They are working well.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin
    JF35 said:

CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

CarlosG said:

JF35 said:

Hello,

They are working well.
    I'm happy to help, have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.