**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Requesting a Phone Number swap

DeirachelDeirachel Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Good Evening Administrators,

I am requesting a phone number swap between my two of my active lines. The devices in question are the LTE SIM Kit (number ending in 1812) and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (number ending in 3131). I do have the SIM number for the Kit but do not have one for the Tab 3 (device is lost/stolen).

Please let me know if anything else is needed to complete this exchange.

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    Deirachel said:

Good Evening Administrators,

I am requesting a phone number swap between my two of my active lines. The devices in question are the LTE SIM Kit (number ending in 1812) and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (number ending in 3131). I do have the SIM number for the Kit but do not have one for the Tab 3 (device is lost/stolen).

Please let me know if anything else is needed to complete this exchange.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. We have successfully swapped the phone numbers mentioned above between their respective devices. Please turn the working device off and back on and let us know if it works properly
  • DeirachelDeirachel Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Good afternoon CarlosG et. al.,

The correct number (3131) shows within the Freedompop Messaging app, and I can receive calls and texts.

However, I can not send texts at all and outgoing calls are showing the old number (1812).

I have restarted the device three times and used the "Sync Account" button in the app twice.

Please Advise.

tl;dr: Receiving works, sending doesn't

• DeirachelDeirachel Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    It is working now.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and dialled in a network refresh ##72786#. After complwting both the all send/receive functions staeted working
This discussion has been closed.