Order status

KonradBKonradB Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I placed an order on Apr. 5, 2019. Still waiting on device. In your system, doesn't appear to progressed past first check mark (submitted). Hasn't reached processing phase. I believe the order number is 139015050
Thanks.

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    KonradB said:

I placed an order on Apr. 5, 2019. Still waiting on device. In your system, doesn't appear to progressed past first check mark (submitted). Hasn't reached processing phase. I believe the order number is 139015050
    Thanks.

Hello, KonradB! Our team will gladly assist you with this issue. After reviewing our information we can confirm that your order is being processed. We have recently transitioned to a new procurement location, which has caused a slight delay in the shipment of all orders. We want to ensure you that we are working diligently to have your order fulfilled and understand the importance of getting your order shipped in a timely manner.

As far as your trial is concerned, it will not begin until after your order has been shipped so that you may enjoy the full length of your trial.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly help you.
  • KonradBKonradB Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    4/26/2019. When will this fulfillment issue be resolved? Can I get an ETA?
    Thanks.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    KonradB said:

4/26/2019. When will this fulfillment issue be resolved? Can I get an ETA?
    Thanks.

Hello, @KonradB. After escalating your issue once more our support team has gotten in touch with our warehouse and the mentioned that this issue was caused due to a system error that happened at the beginning of this month which affected several orders, yours included. For this resason, we have been advised that your order will ship out over the next few days at which point you will be receiving an email with the order's tracking information and details, once more we apologize for the delay.