Poor call quality

Michelle GillumMichelle Gillum Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have a major problem when making phone calls. Calls are constantly dropped or I have a problem hearing the person on the other end or they have a problem hearing me. They say they hear static or my voice fades in and out.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @Michelle Gillum‌ Hey Michelle could you please try updating your phones PRL/Profile by following the steps below:

1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap settings, then scroll down to system updates
    3. Select update profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    4. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select update PRL instead of update profile

You should be able to use our service without any issues now! You can also make sure your FreedomPop apps are up to date by checking in the Google Play store (make sure you are logged in/ synced with your Google account).
  • Mary NewtonMary Newton Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I did all updates and still have very poor call quality. I can hear well, but persons on the other end say they cant hear me or there is a loud interference and an echo. I have the ZTE Force. This is very frustrating!
  • miagata73miagata73 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too!!! I've been having this issue for weeks. I cannot use this phone if this is the kind of quality we have to tolerate. I'm a Marketing Coordinator for crissake!!!!