**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Help in cancellation

JMPMJJMPMJ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I placed an order. It has been several days and I am trying to cancel online. I get cancellation unsuccessful message. Without even shipping (my order status is still submitted), in online I see billing period started. It's so pathetic experience. I couldn't even cancel my account. Please help me in cancelling this account. I am not given any service, but being billed. Please cancel my account. The Freedompop phone # assigned is 309 240 6379

Best Answer

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 440 admin
    JMPMJ said:

I placed an order. It has been several days and I am trying to cancel online. I get cancellation unsuccessful message. Without even shipping (my order status is still submitted), in online I see billing period started. It's so pathetic experience. I couldn't even cancel my account. Please help me in cancelling this account. I am not given any service, but being billed. Please cancel my account. The Freedompop phone # assigned is 309 240 6379

Hello, @JMPMJ. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have escalated this issue to our support team so they can assist me to resolve your issue. We will let you know as soon once we have a resolution.
  • JMPMJJMPMJ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks EuniceL. On 12/10 I downgraded a service to Basic and made a credit of $20 and cancelled on the same day. But, that amount was not refunded to me. I didn't know I had an opportunity to ask this in this forum. Can you refund me that also ($20.01). The invoice ID and transaction ID to Paypal were FPTX-125391742 and 58286949AE393491L respectively. I have the emails with and can share if you need be so.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 440 admin
    JMPMJ said:

Thanks EuniceL. On 12/10 I downgraded a service to Basic and made a credit of $20 and cancelled on the same day. But, that amount was not refunded to me. I didn't know I had an opportunity to ask this in this forum. Can you refund me that also ($20.01). The invoice ID and transaction ID to Paypal were FPTX-125391742 and 58286949AE393491L respectively. I have the emails with and can share if you need be so.

Hello, @JMPMJ. Thank you for getting back to us. Per our terms and conditions, credit balance is not refundable.

Let us know if you have any further questions and our support team will gladly assist you.