Cancelling account errors with: "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

hojbjerghojbjerg Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I am trying to cancel two accounts and when I go into Manage Settings->Account Status->Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

I have tried to wait and repeated several times over a span of several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

Please help cancel my accounts.

Answers

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    hojbjerg said:

    Hello,

    I am trying to cancel two accounts and when I go into Manage Settings->Account Status->Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have tried to wait and repeated several times over a span of several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.

    Hello, @hojbjerg. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with the FreedomPop account you wish to cancel and the last four digits of the phone number so can take a closer look at it.
  • Jens JorgensenJens Jorgensen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,

    I have two accounts that I would like to cancel. One Freedompop account has the same email address as my forum profile, but the other is different.

    I would rather not post my email addresses in an open forum. Is there a way I can send you the necessary information privately?

    Thanks
  • cendresscendress Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I can't cancel my account either. I don't even get the manage settings option to cancel. Please help.
  • whsdd123whsdd123 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    EuniceL said:

    hojbjerg said:

    Hello,

    I am trying to cancel two accounts and when I go into Manage Settings->Account Status->Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have tried to wait and repeated several times over a span of several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.

    Hello, @hojbjerg. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with the FreedomPop account you wish to cancel and the last four digits of the phone number so can take a closer look at it.
    I too would like to cancel my account. Could you help?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

    Hello,

    I have two accounts that I would like to cancel. One Freedompop account has the same email address as my forum profile, but the other is different.

    I would rather not post my email addresses in an open forum. Is there a way I can send you the necessary information privately?

    Thanks

    Hello, @Jens Jorgensen. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. When it comes to canceling an account it is necessary for the user to attempt to cancel it first on their end. Please follow these steps to cancel your account.

    Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly continue assisting you.
    cendress said:

    I can't cancel my account either. I don't even get the manage settings option to cancel. Please help.

    Hello, @cendress. We are glad to assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide a screenshot of the issue so we can take a closer look at it.
    whsdd123 said:

    EuniceL said:

    hojbjerg said:

    Hello,

    I am trying to cancel two accounts and when I go into Manage Settings->Account Status->Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have tried to wait and repeated several times over a span of several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.

    Hello, @hojbjerg. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with the FreedomPop account you wish to cancel and the last four digits of the phone number so can take a closer look at it.
    I too would like to cancel my account. Could you help?
    Hello, @whsdd123. Our support team will gladly assist you with this. When it comes to canceling an account it is necessary for the user to attempt to cancel it first on their end. Please follow these steps to cancel your account.

    Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly continue assisting you.
  • nicknhsunicknhsu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem - tried to cancel account and it failed - please advise how to correct this problem
  • kaabobkaabob Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Trying to cancel account, will not let me cancel online with chrome incognito mode
  • MVMMVM Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem..trying to cancel account it says that it failed and to try again later.
  • MVMMVM Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have also been trying to cancel the account. Starts to process that declares that it failed and to try again later. Please help
  • JenishJenish Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to cancel my number(last digit:0053). I go into Manage Settings->Account Status->Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have tried to wait and repeated several times over several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.
  • Chetanpatel1975Chetanpatel1975 Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Subject: I want to cancel one of my Freedompop account

    I have Ordered one Freedom Sim account with Pre-selected Number which is (Last four digit-0077)
    I got the sim card by mail and when I was trying to activate the same, it was asked to select one of the Numer to be activated for activation, I had selected One number which is "Last four digit--8886" and activated the same.
    When I am looking at Billing that it showing me 2 account one is for (Last four digit--0077) and expected bill amt is 97.94 and Second account is for (Last four digit--8886) and expected bill amount is 32.15

    I don't want the account any (last four digits 0077), please cancel this account

    Also, I want to downgrade (Last four digit--8886) my billing to 6.99$ plan

    Regard,
    Chetan
  • janechenxjanechenx Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Cancel Account, got an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have repeated several times over several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.
  • janechenxjanechenx Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Cancel Account, got an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later"

    I have repeated several times over several weeks. Every time I get the same error message.

    Please help cancel my accounts.
  • janechenxjanechenx Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later".
    Please help cancel my accounts.
  • dereklaudereklau Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear support,
    Please cancel my account also. I get the "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later" error.
    I have a Freedompop hotspot
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    janechenx said:

    Cancel Account I get an error saying "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later".
    Please help cancel my accounts.

    Hello janechenx!

    Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. We've created a private message as we'll need to gather and provide, private account information.
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    dereklau said:

    Dear support,
    Please cancel my account also. I get the "Cancellation unsuccessful. Please try again later" error.
    I have a Freedompop hotspot

    Hello dereklau!

    Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you.

    It is our understanding you'd like to cancel your account. In order to help we would need you to please confirm if the account you'd like to cancel is the one associated to the email address used to log into Community Forums (Photon hotspot).
Sign In or Register to comment.