**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

UNITE GSM hot spot - working then no longer connecting to the network - disconnected

William LinWilliam Lin Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
This Unite GSM Hot Spot has been working since August 2018 on the basic free plan. I don't use it frequently, and apparently left if off for too long. The UNITE now will not connect to the network.

I tried submitting a help desk ticket but in the end was denied for not being a VIP customer, so I plead my case here. I've read some helpful responses by the top posters (employees perhaps?) that give me hope.

MAC/ICCID: 84DB2F3E6963/89011704278178183036
Is there something you can do on your end to allow this device to connect to the network? There seems to just be a notification that the network is disconnected. The APN looks correct for FP and I have gone through the factory reset procedure and again set up the APN. My account status for this device looks normal for an active device. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• William LinWilliam Lin Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Eunice, thank you so much for your support. The wireless hot spot is connecting again. Best regards, Bill
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

Eunice, thank you so much for your support. The wireless hot spot is connecting again. Best regards, Bill

Hello, @William Lin. We are glad to hear your hotspot is working again. If you are ever in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us back and we will gladly assist you with any inquiry you might have. Have a great day!
  • DNADNA Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello FreedomPop,
    My Netgear Model: AirCard 770S Hotspot GSM no longer connecting to the network - status showing disconnected. unable to Activate despite data balance on the account. Can this be reactivated by the Support Team?
    Netgear Model: AirCard 770S
    IMEI: 013324002423142
    MAC: 84DB2F3CFA17