E-mails from FP that say I'm within 50 MB of my Data Limit when I have 200 MB of DATA remaining?

opnupurizeopnupurize Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have received multiple e-mails the past few months that say I'm within 50 MB of my DATA LIMIT when I actually have 200 MB remaining, or at least over 150 MB LEFT so 50 MB is completely incorrect.

I can't submit a Support Ticket I guess because I only have the Basic 200 Free plan, so can someone else let Support know that I have received several e-mails the past few months like this, and I have NEVER been within 50 MB of my DATA LIMIT?

I have received TEXT messages also but they are correct and say 200 MB, but the e-mails have all said 50 MB when I was actually at 200 MB.

Thank you

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin

I have received multiple e-mails the past few months that say I'm within 50 MB of my DATA LIMIT when I actually have 200 MB remaining, or at least over 150 MB LEFT so 50 MB is completely incorrect.

I can't submit a Support Ticket I guess because I only have the Basic 200 Free plan, so can someone else let Support know that I have received several e-mails the past few months like this, and I have NEVER been within 50 MB of my DATA LIMIT?

I have received TEXT messages also but they are correct and say 200 MB, but the e-mails have all said 50 MB when I was actually at 200 MB.

Thank you

Hello, @opnupurize. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account and the last four digits of your phone number so we can take a closer look at it.