Account Charged before the service is activated

xyma2010xyma2010 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a 3-in1 4G SIM card on April 14 but never received it. Today, I noticed that I was charged the data and premium phone service. I checked my account, it show the SIM card have not been shipped yet. The original FreedomPop Order Confirmation email says:
" Due Today: $0.01 (includes taxes & fees, if applicable)
Initial Service Cost: $0.00
Plan: Premium 2GB LTE Unlimited ($24.99) *after 14 days
Device: LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle ($0.01)
Shipping Option: Super Saver ($0.00)
Additional Services: FreedomPop Phone Premier ($7.99) *after 14 days"
From my past experience, the 14 days should start the service has been activated. However, since I haven't received the SIM card, my service has never been activated and I was not able to use the service. Why Freedompop charged on my service which is not activated?
When I down grade the data/telephone services to free, I was charged another $20 as credit deposit. Again, since I even don't have service activated yet.
As I don't like the way that FreedomPop treats me, I don't want have their service anymore, if I cancel my service plan, I would like to have my credit deposit back also.
Can FreedomPop people on this board help me to solve this issue? Anybody has any suggestion to solve these issues?
Thanks
Xyma

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    xyma2010 said:

I ordered a 3-in1 4G SIM card on April 14 but never received it. Today, I noticed that I was charged the data and premium phone service. I checked my account, it show the SIM card have not been shipped yet. The original FreedomPop Order Confirmation email says:
    " Due Today: $0.01 (includes taxes & fees, if applicable)
    Initial Service Cost: $0.00
    Plan: Premium 2GB LTE Unlimited ($24.99) *after 14 days
    Device: LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle ($0.01)
    Shipping Option: Super Saver ($0.00)
    Additional Services: FreedomPop Phone Premier ($7.99) *after 14 days"
    From my past experience, the 14 days should start the service has been activated. However, since I haven't received the SIM card, my service has never been activated and I was not able to use the service. Why Freedompop charged on my service which is not activated?
    When I down grade the data/telephone services to free, I was charged another $20 as credit deposit. Again, since I even don't have service activated yet.
    As I don't like the way that FreedomPop treats me, I don't want have their service anymore, if I cancel my service plan, I would like to have my credit deposit back also.
    Can FreedomPop people on this board help me to solve this issue? Anybody has any suggestion to solve these issues?
    Thanks
    Xyma

Hello, @xyma2010. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Upon review, we confirmed that another agent has assisted you with this issue via email incident 190428-000046. To avoid confusion, we recommend following up this specific issue via only one support channel (incident: 190428-000046) or let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly assist you.