6 weeks for delivery

Seth MarderSeth Marder Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My SIII was ordered 7/17 and it's highlighted in the packing queue for nearly 2 weeks. An email from the company with an update would have been sufficient. Not just you will get an email when it ships.

Comments

• Hi Seth! We sincerely apologize that you were not kept up-to-date with your order. Nevertheless, we have reviewed your account and we noticed that you were able to speak with a live support agent regarding activation. We can confirm that your device has been added to our database and is activated. We hope that you enjoy your day and your service with FreedomPop!
  • crystal flaizcrystal flaiz Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I haven't got my s3 either and I ordered it Aug. 10.
  • JAN SVAGROVSKYJAN SVAGROVSKY Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    It took me about a month to receive my device... when received the person that shipped it never logged the fact and I had no service for about a week until manual reset by the IT was done- apparently the phone was not linked to my account. BUT the issue was corrected and the device is working awesome.
  • @crystal flaiz‌ Thanks for leaving a message! We reviewed your account and we apologize for the long wait in shipping out your device. We have experienced a bit of a back order due to overwhelming demand and are working hard to get your device shipped out to you. Once your device ships out you will be receiving tracking information via email. We appreciate your patience and understanding.