**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I know when my device has shipped?

ctlutz2ctlutz2 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up recently and was informed that the device was shipping, but it did not indicate an absolute date. Hello:

How do I know when the device was shipped?

How do I drop to the no-cost minimal service?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ctlutz2 - log online at https://my.freedompop.com with email address and password that was emailed to you.
    If you see a shipping status page, then package has not yet been picked up.
    If you see an overview page of your account (no shipping status) then package has been picked up.
    Click "Bell" in top area to see notifications. Should be a notify with date when picked up.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • ctlutz2ctlutz2 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    The problem is: I was never informed of a username or password, to my knowledge. When I used the one that allowed me to enter into this discussion, it doesn't work at the site you gave above. I'm in an endless loop of being told that "all I have to do is log in" when that is the problem. I have asked for help, but no one at FreedomPop seems to be willing-able to do that. This has been very frustrating. Fortunately, my purchase was made with Discover Card and they are good about protecting their customers from being ripped off.
    The problem is: I was never informed of a username or password, to my knowledge. When I used the one that allowed me to enter into this discussion, it doesn't work at the site you gave above. I'm in an endless loop of being told that "all I have to do is log in" when that is the problem. I have asked for help, but no one at FreedomPop seems to be willing-able to do that. This has been very frustrating. Fortunately, my purchase was made with Discover Card and they are good about protecting their customers from being ripped off.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2 #5
    @ctlutz2 - When you setup your purchase, you were requested for an email address. That is your login ID - the email address. Check that email for and email sent at the time of the order was placed. Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop!
    In it is a random password sent to you.
    Once online, you can change the password if desired. Can change most all the personal info, if ever needed to change.
    If you chose a phone number when ordering that can also be used instead of the email address to login with I am told.
    I had searched my emails several times and did so again. I cannot find an email containing a password.
    @ctlutz2 - click this and enter your email address that you used in your order. It will set you up with another password.
    https://www.freedompop.com/password_request.htm
  • joegiles2joegiles2 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I’m in the same boat. Not sure if I should cancel and re-order or if it’s best to just keep waiting.
    @joegiles2 - If more than 10 days, I'd start making a fuss.
    OR check your online account for shipping status.
    https://my.freedompop.com
    Using your email address as ID and password emailed to you at the time of order. Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop! <--- has your password in it.
    Or generate a new password from the link posted earlier.

If you see one of the 5 stages of shipping preparations then it has not shipped out yet. If you see normal account stuff, it has shipped out. Click the "Bell" icon to review all notifications. Should be one when it shipped.

Allow up to 6 days for a SIM to travel from Los Angles to Maine or Florida. Allow up to 7 days for parcels to travel from Indiana to 4 corners of USA