**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need to get the unlock code for my phone

jjaytjjayt Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I need to get the unlock code for my phone. I attempted to submit a ticket by was told I could not. I am unsure as to what I do now.

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jjayt - If your phone is locked by the initial carrier, then you either request them to provide the code. Or use a third party unlocker. See eBay for "Unlock code Samsung Galaxy abc" That should turn up lots of unlock code sellers. Only buy from one that will email the code. NO postal mail excuses. Look at their ratings. I'd say at least 98 or 99% favorable. That should avoid the bad apples.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • jjaytjjayt Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought the phone from freedom pop
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 449 admin
    jjayt said:

I need to get the unlock code for my phone. I attempted to submit a ticket by was told I could not. I am unsure as to what I do now.

Hello, @jjayt. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the device's MEID number as well as the last four digits of your FreedomPop number so we can take a closer look at it.