**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomShop redirects blindly to my existing account page upon Check Availability

lasertedlaserted Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Greets - I have had freedompop service for a couple years now, and want to add a couple devices from the FreedomShop; whether I am initially logged into my account and access the shop from there, or am not logged in, and access the shop generically, once I get to Check Availability for the device, it either blindly redirects to my account home page (thus no ability to purchase), or asks for zip/email, which then redirects to my account home page....
I have tried 4 different browsers (FF/Chrome/Edge and Exploder) to same result.
I'm guessing, Freedompop is trying to tell me they don't want me to buy anything anymore?

Thanks,
TH

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,231FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @laserted - must be you have 5 devices under that email and therefor it is FULL. Use a different email. Also credit cards have limit of 5 account devices.

Yes, if one had 5 emails and 5 credit cards one 'could' have up to 25 devices all at FreedomPop ! I have 15 but nearly half are obsolete. I can barely keep up with 7 active ones.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs