**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can't make international call anymore

junhaochicagojunhaochicago Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have global 100, and I used to be able to call China without issue. But recently, I can't call China anymore. I checked my account, it seems like everything stays the same. Can someone help me with this problem?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,238FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question appears a lot. When you get fixed. Leave a note what was done to get it working ? By you / or by someone at FreedomPop...
    List the things told to do but did not work for you, it might help others with same issue.
    My notes on this one are 'empty'. Or I would have pasted them here.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • tee2greentee2green Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having same issue with both of my freedom pop phones about 10 to 14 days ago suddenly I can no longr call China anyone know what is the issue?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin
    tee2green said:

I am having same issue with both of my freedom pop phones about 10 to 14 days ago suddenly I can no longr call China anyone know what is the issue?

Hi,

Our team is aware of the issue and we are working to get it fixed ASAP. Let us know if you are able to use your services properly so we can assist you further.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,238FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17 #5
    @tee2green - My Chinese numbers rang May 16, but was May 17 3am there so no answer. I called Time and Weather in Australia and it answered and worked. Both numbers used to give same error as you reported. So try your Chinese calling now.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs