order issue

Brandon_1Brandon_1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone sim with 12 months of service (5GB per moth) a while back now and have not receaved it. I believe the order number is 104822627. Can you please confirm I have the right order number and if correct what is the status of order. I can provide more details in private message. Thank You

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Brandon_1 said:

I ordered a phone sim with 12 months of service (5GB per moth) a while back now and have not receaved it. I believe the order number is 104822627. Can you please confirm I have the right order number and if correct what is the status of order. I can provide more details in private message. Thank You

Hello Brandon_1!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. We sincerely apologize that your device has yet to be shipped as of today. We've been unable to locate the order with the number provided, 104822627. However, upon checking the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums, we confirmed an LTE SIM Kit Voice/Data Bundle & 12 Month 5GB Plan, was placed on 04-03-2019. We are currently experiencing an unexpected backorder with the device you ordered due to very high demand. We are working diligently to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible. Your order will be shipped out shortly, as soon as it ships, you will receive a confirmation email.