New LTE Simcard doesn't work, or can't connect to LTE network.

lukas001pllukas001pl Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased said SIM kit from freedompop.com.

I tried to run the LTE Simcard on two different unlocked phones: iPhone 6 Model:MQ422LL/A and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Model:SM-A310F.
APN was installed on both of them. On both of them, the AT&T range of 3 lines was detected. Despite this, I can not get a connection to the Internet via the LTE network.
On both I installed "FreedomPop Messaging Phone/SIM".

I switch WiFi Off , and try to go online with google webbrowser.
Then I got message that No internet connection.

Based on the support guides, I attempted to check the activation status via freedompop.com/activate. Inputting the ICCID gives an error (image 1) stating "Please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-FreedomPop device, click here."

I know the issue is not the WiFi, as I just was able to complete an activation , select a phone number, and make a call on another line entirely using the same WiFi network.

I need this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

I purchased said SIM kit from freedompop.com.

I tried to run the LTE Simcard on two different unlocked phones: iPhone 6 Model:MQ422LL/A and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Model:SM-A310F.
    APN was installed on both of them. On both of them, the AT&T range of 3 lines was detected. Despite this, I can not get a connection to the Internet via the LTE network.
    On both I installed "FreedomPop Messaging Phone/SIM".

I switch WiFi Off , and try to go online with google webbrowser.
    Then I got message that No internet connection.

Based on the support guides, I attempted to check the activation status via freedompop.com/activate. Inputting the ICCID gives an error (image 1) stating "Please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-FreedomPop device, click here."

I know the issue is not the WiFi, as I just was able to complete an activation , select a phone number, and make a call on another line entirely using the same WiFi network.

I need this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Hi lukas001pl !

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. We confirmed SIM card with ICCID number 89011704278110301621 had not been assigned to your account, which is why you were experiencing problems when attempting to connect. We've successfully assigned and activated your SIM card on the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums. Please be sure to insert the SIM card on your device, it should be working now.
  • hmorishi1hmorishi1 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi AngieP
    I have exact same problem. Can you help?
    I don't see my sim information in My Freedompop page.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    hmorishi1 said:

Hi AngieP
    I have exact same problem. Can you help?
    I don't see my sim information in My Freedompop page.

Hi,

We apologize for the delayed response. Please confirm if you are still having issues with your device or services and we'll gladly help you further.
  • eaglef35eaglef35 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I got same problem please help. my SIM card ICCID#89011704278235898675
  • chris445chris445 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have the same problem. The ICCID is 89011704278177892868
  • chris445chris445 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    chris445 said:

I also have the same problem. The ICCID is 89011704278177892868

I was able to get this resolved over the phone. I recommend others try this, as it is quicker (less than an hour). Go through the customer service line and choose to activate your device with a representative. Explain the situation to them and they will put it a ticket with their tech support.

Of course, the trick is how do you call the customer service number without having a working phone.
    I got same problem please help. my SIM card ICCID#89011704278235898675
    I got same problem please help. my SIM card ICCID#89011704278235898675 . my email is [email protected] as login username. " please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-freedomPop device,click here" That's the activate web page show out message.
    I got same problem please help. my SIM card ICCID#89011704278235898675 . my email is [email protected] as login username. " please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-freedomPop device,click here" That's the activate web page show out message.
  • jl2000gjl2000g Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have exactly the same problem, please help. I have seen signal bars and AT&T sign but no "LTE" afterwards on my iPhone 6s which is working perfectly with another working FreedomPop LTE SIM card. My ICCID# 89011704278341612184 and account is [email protected] Thanks.
  • atlegeratleger Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. ICCD#89011704278341531921. Account is [email protected] Thank you in advance for your help.