**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New LTE Simcard doesn't work, or can't connect to LTE network.

lukas001pllukas001pl Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased said SIM kit from freedompop.com.

I tried to run the LTE Simcard on two different unlocked phones: iPhone 6 Model:MQ422LL/A and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Model:SM-A310F.
APN was installed on both of them. On both of them, the AT&T range of 3 lines was detected. Despite this, I can not get a connection to the Internet via the LTE network.
On both I installed "FreedomPop Messaging Phone/SIM".

I switch WiFi Off , and try to go online with google webbrowser.
Then I got message that No internet connection.

Based on the support guides, I attempted to check the activation status via freedompop.com/activate. Inputting the ICCID gives an error (image 1) stating "Please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-FreedomPop device, click here."

I know the issue is not the WiFi, as I just was able to complete an activation , select a phone number, and make a call on another line entirely using the same WiFi network.

I need this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 504FreedomPop Newbie admin

I purchased said SIM kit from freedompop.com.

I tried to run the LTE Simcard on two different unlocked phones: iPhone 6 Model:MQ422LL/A and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Model:SM-A310F.
    APN was installed on both of them. On both of them, the AT&T range of 3 lines was detected. Despite this, I can not get a connection to the Internet via the LTE network.
    On both I installed "FreedomPop Messaging Phone/SIM".

I switch WiFi Off , and try to go online with google webbrowser.
    Then I got message that No internet connection.

Based on the support guides, I attempted to check the activation status via freedompop.com/activate. Inputting the ICCID gives an error (image 1) stating "Please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN. If you are bringing a non-FreedomPop device, click here."

I know the issue is not the WiFi, as I just was able to complete an activation , select a phone number, and make a call on another line entirely using the same WiFi network.

I need this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Hi lukas001pl !

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. We confirmed SIM card with ICCID number 89011704278110301621 had not been assigned to your account, which is why you were experiencing problems when attempting to connect. We've successfully assigned and activated your SIM card on the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums. Please be sure to insert the SIM card on your device, it should be working now.