**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need help with my prepaid SIM card

hangshihangshi Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I activated the SIM card about 2 week ago , unfortunately, didn’t add a phone number with it, and I don’t have any access to add a phone number.
Maybe I think you could cancel the SIM card so that I can activate it again.
The ICCID number is 89011704278235990712

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hangshi - You should have gotten an email at the time you activated the SIM. Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop! <--- in here is the password.
    Log in online at https://my.freedompop.com with email address as ID and the password they sent you.

Navigate around to get familiar with things. Much can be useful later.
    Find the "Devices" tab and open it. In the main box along bottom is blue text "Get a number". On that page you should see the description along with the cost. For first pick it should show $0.00.
    Select way to find numbers.
    A. City, State
    B. Area code
    C. Postal zip code

Note: ANY usa area code will work fine with FreedomPop. It is NOT required to be local. Some area codes may be empty of numbers, try another one.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • hangshihangshi Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    It shows Likes this
    That’s why I wanna re activate it.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarlosG - This one may be beyond what a customer has access to fix. Sounds like this customer got partly activated but something is not right yet. Plus needs to select a phone number too.
    Can you solve my issue?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    hangshi said:

Can you solve my issue?

Hi,

We apologize for the delayed response. After checking your account we verified that there still isn't a phone number assigned to it. What error are you getting when you try to place a phone number on the account?
    I suspect he is not able to choose a number until the SIM is active. See graphic above with this message in it. "You have not signed up for FreedomPop service yet. Already have a device ? Activate here"
    And the sim card is still charging me
    hangshi said:

And the sim card is still charging me

What is the amount being charged?
    It’s $29.22
    Would appreciate it if you can get my problem done as soon as possible, cause I don’t wanna get charge for what I can’t use anymore.
    edited May 27 #12
    Still didn’t solve my problem :/
    Here is my opinion, you can downgrade my plan to free, and I don’t get charged and don’t use it anymore
    Post edited by hangshi on
    Is this a difficult problem to solve?
    hangshi said:

Is this a difficult problem to solve?

Hi hangshi,

We apologize for the delayed response. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.