My LG Optimum F3 (FreedomPop supplied no longer connects to Data or phone calls.

kdegrukdegru Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I had used the phone as a phone for awhile and I also had uninstalled the FP apps to have more storage available while I used the phone as a music player. I went online to the FP website and reactivated the phone and got charged for a usage plan but the phone never worked because when I went to download the FP programs from the Google Store I got an error message once I tried to install them saying my LG phone was not compatible with the current FP program. What can I do to still use this phone. The wifi gives the phone data which works for the internet stuff but of course no calls using the FP network because their app is not installed. Is there a way to get a compatible app for this phone? I am not too happy that I gave FP money but I have no use of the phone so I put it on the free plan until this can be fixed. I should be refunded by FP but I know that will not happen.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    kdegru said:

I had used the phone as a phone for awhile and I also had uninstalled the FP apps to have more storage available while I used the phone as a music player. I went online to the FP website and reactivated the phone and got charged for a usage plan but the phone never worked because when I went to download the FP programs from the Google Store I got an error message once I tried to install them saying my LG phone was not compatible with the current FP program. What can I do to still use this phone. The wifi gives the phone data which works for the internet stuff but of course no calls using the FP network because their app is not installed. Is there a way to get a compatible app for this phone? I am not too happy that I gave FP money but I have no use of the phone so I put it on the free plan until this can be fixed. I should be refunded by FP but I know that will not happen.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After escalating your case to our support team, we have been advised that they have had some issues with the newer versions of the app and they advise to try out different versions to find one that will work well for your device. Please click on this link to get access to more online-available versions and let me know if this helps to solve the problem.

Please provide us with the SIM card's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it and provide you with troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.