Now that I subscribed to visual vm...not getting notifications

Dodge55Dodge55 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
edited May 8 in Community Lounge #1
lol..before I was getting phantom notifications...but might have been another carrier issue there. Dual sim android here.

Can access them via the Messaging app..but no notification and no visual transcription..not available? I know when I had FP plan awhile back..the visual transcription service was doing fine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Post edited by Dodge55 on

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Dodge55 said:

lol..before I was getting phantom notifications...but might have been another carrier issue there. Dual sim android here.

Can access them via the Messaging app..but no notification and no visual transcription..not available? I know when I had FP plan awhile back..the visual transcription service was doing fine. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hello Dodge55!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be more than glad to assist you with your current concern. It is our understanding, the Visual Voicemail transcription is not available. To be sure we're checking the correct account, could you please be so kind as to confirm the last four digits of the phone number in question along with the ICCID number of your SIM card?

We'll be looking forward to your reply to continue assisting you.